- Fleur de lis overlays.
- Distressed leather boot with exquisite stitching and overlays.
- Turquoise sole.
- Soft insole for extra comfortable fit.
- Snip toe design.
- Convenient side pulls.
- Size range includes 5, 5.5, 6, 6.5, 7, 7.5, 8, 8.5, 9, 9.5, 10, 10.5, 11
- Fits true to size.
Lane Boots should fit snug to your foot, and they should not be too loose or too tight. Lane boots should not require an extended length of time to be broken in. Lane boots are handcrafted with the finest leathers, inside and out and will mold to your foot. The break-in period will vary depending on the type and thickness of the leather utilized for the upper.
The instep should be a snug fit, not too tight or too loose. This is a key fit area.
Your foot may slip a little in the heel counter area when trying on a new boot, which is expected. Excessive slipping, however should not occur when you first try on the boot. At the same time, the heel fit shouldn't be excessively snug. In this case, the instep may be too tight as well, or the boot may be too short whereas the foot could be positioned too far forward in the boot causing the toes to be constrained.
The ball area of the foot should be positioned and be evenly matched with the widest part of the boot for the best fit.
- Q : How do Lane Boots fit?
- A : Typically, Lane Boots fit true to size. We recommend ordering boots in the same size you would for a tennis shoe. However, if your boot style has a high heel and therefore a higher instep, try a half-size up.
- Q : What are the boots made of?
- A : Each style is unique and may use multiple materials: metal for studs or zippers, fabric for overlays, thread for embroidery. However, the large majority of every boot is 100% leather.
- Q : Are there any special clean and care instructions?
- A : Check out the Boot Care section in Customer Care for tips on how to keep your boots clean and long-lasting.
- Q : What are my shipping options?
- A : Purchases can be shipped via UPS, FedEx, or USPS. Shipping options will be reviewed when order is placed. Please see shipping under Customer Care.
- Q : What is the return policy?
- A : Typically, in-stock items purchased will be eligible for a store credit, minus any shipping and insurance charges, if returned in unused codition within 30 days. Please see return policies under Customer Care.